Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

We recently purchased an LG Leon in the USA from T-mobile.

Customer Question

We recently purchased an LG Leon in the USA from T-mobile. We had it unlocked after 1 month. We returned to Australia and put a vodafone sim card in it. It worked for 2 days but now has problems with reception. Usually the phone displays "emergency calls only". If we travel to another area it will work with incoming and outgoing calls. but then later it will return to "emergency calls only"
what is happening? Can I fix this problem?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is Richard.
To be sure its not the sim or the SIM ID, if you put the SIM into another phone, in the same location that you get issues, do you get problems on the other phone as well?