Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

My keyboard doesn't seem to recognize my typing the way it

Customer Question

My keyboard doesn't seem to recognize my typing the way it used to. It chooses the wrong letters and spells out words that don't even exist. I use auto-correct but it's such a long process just to type up and send texts.
i did a master reset, thinking there would be a mock typing section like when I activated the phone for the first time, so it could learn where my fingers landed when I'd touch a particular letter-- but no. How can I fix this?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is Richard.
to confirm, which model iPhone is this? And which letters does it do in place of the correct letters?