Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Tried to turn on my Mobile model LG model 696 while charger

Customer Question

Tried to turn on my Virgin Mobile model LG model 696 while charger plugged in and nothing happens even holding down the down volume while holding the switch on button.
Everything just quit at once. What is the next thing I should try without loosing all my info in my memory and the pictures?
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** I would like to try to provide helpful advice for the problem you have, which must be worrisome, no doubt.

The advice that I have, is not elaborate. I simply think that you ought to try connecting the phone, via a USB cable, to your computer. If it turns On that way, then you should be able to get the data off the camera.

If it does not turn On, unfortunately, this would turn out to be in vain, and all that I could suggest would be - if the model 696 has a memory card, that you try to get what data you can off of the memory card.

Since that is probably inadequate advice - though I am offering it in good faith and with some hope that it might be of use - I have Opted Out, with apologies, opening the case to other Experts in this category.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had already tried what you suggested - "and all that I could suggest would be - if the model 696 has a memory card, that you try to get what data you can off of the memory card." - So please send me a refund for this following amount I copied from my checking account:
08/10/15 PURCHASE JUSTANSWER(###) ###-####CA CARD6691 $13.00Thanks,
C L Eldridge