Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I am missing important email from my gmail account, it is

Customer Question

I am missing important email from my gmail account, it is very important for a court case, I believe this email was retrieved by the sender. I need to get it back somehow.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

If the email was previously in the inbox of your gmail account, then it cannot be retrieved by the sender, unless they directly accessed your account and deleted the email.

Try searching for the email within your gmail account, if it cannot be found then it has been deleted.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already knew and did that. They had to have hacked my account, as it was in a special folder marked personal. I did not delete the only 2 emails that proved them wrong for my case.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Ok then in that case you will need to report the hacking to your local law enforcement so they can investigate and take action.