Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

E-mail does not show up on my i phone. It says "No Mail" I

Customer Question

E-mail does not show up on my i phone. It says "No Mail" I receive error message "The mail server "imap.comcast.net" is not responding. Verify that you have entered the correct account info in Mail Settings." What shall I do?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought I used Internet Explorer but when I look at mailboxes on my iphone #4 it lists "comcast" and ICloud"I appreciate your help. I have an appointment in 20 minutes so I will will be away for an hour.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Do you use an app on your iPhone to get your mail? If you do what is the app called when you tap on it to open?