Jason Jones, Cell Phone Tech.
Experience:  10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I was on pof before but got off i wont back on POF but

Customer Question

I was on pof before but got off i wont back on POF but forgot password ***** email address need help to set it all back up
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem. I understand that you need help locating your username and password. You can reset your password ***** the following page: http://www.pof.com/getpassword.aspx At the aforementioned page, just enter every email address that you think may have been connected to the account. Once you enter the correct email address, a reset link will be sent to that email address. If you need anything else in the future, please let me know.Thank you for your time today.- Jason