Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I need copies of text messages court case. I received text messages from a person, t

Customer Question

I need copies of text messages for a court case. I received text messages from a person, that ended up injuring both of us. My lawyer need this information. When I called requesting this information, they told me I must pay a bill amounting to over $800. I will pay the bill as soon as I can but my case goes to court 07/29/15. Please tell me what I should do, I can't raise $800. that quickly.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! You shouldn't need to pay the bill to obtain past records on your account. It is likely that you spoke with someone that is inexperienced with what you are requesting on your account. Which cell phone carrier are you working with?
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.