Richard, Technician
Experience:  Cell / Smart phone problem solver for over 15 years
32989067

How do you use Bluetooth to transfer between 2 phones?

Customer Question

Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What model phones?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a Samsung M320 and I paired it with a Samsung SM-N910A Both phones say they are paired, but I have no idea how to go about moving the pictures using Bluetooth
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is Richard.
What you need to do is tap on the phone, then you tap the 3 circles joined by lines which is the sharing icon.
Then you tap Bluetooth and select your other phone and it will then send it to the other phone.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is the 3 circles joined by lines on the Samsung M320?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Go to your photo, then tap it and you will see it appear at the top of the photo.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a picture of my phone with the picture in expand mode. I don't see any circles
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, I have been referring to model Samsung SM-N910A which was previously specified
For that phone, you have the procedure as per the process of the manual page 97 here
http://support.sprint.com/global/pdf/user_guides/samsung/m320/m320_by_samsung_ug.pdf
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if the attachment came through
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've read this part of the manual but it doesn't say how to send photos. All it shows us how to send contacts via Bluetooth
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You cant on this particular phone via bluetooth, only via the two methods it lists out.
The instructions I gave before were for your other phone, to send to a device that accepts pictures via bluetooth.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's ok. Never mind
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you