Neil, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  NZCE Electronics and Computing
15873252

I have an absolute crazy woman that is my 3 year old mother

Customer Question

I have an absolute crazy woman that is my 3 year old mother that I am in a custody battle with that I believe has a boyfriend that is a police officer I know he has been helping her in the last 2 weeks and I'm trying to get her phone and text records as proof for a court hearing
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Neil replied 1 year ago.
HiIf the phone is her property then there is no way to be able to get the phone and txt records without a court order... To do so by hacking her phone is illegal with serious consequences if caught. You would certainly lose your custody battle and very likely your freedom as well..
Expert:  Neil replied 1 year ago.
If you suspect that this woman is receiving help from her boyfriend who is using his position as a police officer for personal gain then complain to the department of Internal affairs... They have the ability to monitor his calls and act on any unethical actions.
Expert:  Neil replied 1 year ago.
If later found to have influenced your case then you will have grounds for a rehearing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you that it what I figured
Expert:  Neil replied 1 year ago.
Sorry the news wasn't better...
Don't forget to rate my answer, it is how the site rewards me for my time and costs you nothing to do.