Richard, Technician
Experience:  Cell / Smart phone problem solver for over 15 years
32989067

Okay so my boyfriend has the Galaxy s5 android and snooping

Customer Question

Okay so my boyfriend has the Galaxy s5 android and snooping through his phone I discovered a "downloaded app" in his applications in settings but couldn't find it anywhere else, the icon was a little green android bot with a white box/cube on his stomach..
Also his family companion Verizon app is supposidly downloaded but missing as well, which I could have used to read deleted texts. Over all I have a huge hunch he has a private message box (and no not the private mode) but I can't prove it, my questions are,
is there anyway to find out where it is if he has one or atleast find some evidence that the app is on his phone..?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
He would have to have the app icon on his phone, in order to be able to open it.
Go to Settings, Applications and look under the list ALL
You will see all apps installed on the phone, both system, downloaded and others installed via memory card.
See if you can find a chat app there.