Richard, Technician
Experience:  Cell / Smart phone problem solver for over 15 years
32989067

My 80 yr old husband, Edward G. Cozens, passed away. He stopped

Customer Question

My 80 yr old husband, Edward G. Cozens, passed away. He stopped using his email address of***@******.*** so when I got my IPad I started using his email address of***@******.***. I was paying for my iPad service thru AT&T with my American Express card. That card's numbers were recently stolen thru ID theft so AMEX canceled that card & issued me a new one. Since my husband set up his AT&T acct 6 hrs ago & he gave the person who set it up only info my husband would know. Since my husband has passed & I don't know what info he gave the person to set up his AT&T acct, how do I go about getting my iPad AT&T service into MY name, and, giving them a new credit card that has never been used when I was shopping so it is more secure. I am NOT a techie so I need someone to speak plain English to explain things to me. Signed, Frustrated, Mrs. Edward Cozens
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is Richard.
For security and privacy reasons you will need to call to have this done.
Once you have verified yourself on the phone, this can then be done for you.
Call 1- 800- 827- 6364 and this can then be sorted out. Of course, any issues at all, please do not hesitate to let me know here
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you