Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I am trying the use my old Motorola v8 locked on orange it's

Customer Question

I am trying the use my old Motorola v8 locked on orange it's asking for a subsidy code how do I get this
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My ime number is359210010970608
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have I just been ripped off was talking to a technician until I gave my card details'
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. We normally provide tech support and handle repair issues for phones. I cant unlock the phone for you, but I can send you to a provider I use who can give you a subsidy unlock code for your Orange Moto V8 .. Do you want me to relay that information to you as part of our service? Or do you want me to send you the refund link for our website, and discontinue this conversation? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You may as well send me the refund link sd I thought you could have unlocked my phone I suppose I vsn take into a store
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
I can send you to an online website that I refer clients to that I know can successfully unlock that phone, but we cant offer that service here. ( were tech support and user support ) Here is the refund link as requested. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no store in Bradford that only charges five pounds to unlock phone's it just inconvenient as I work away and needed it for my son before I go ashe is only 8 n cries when I am not here
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
The cheapest online service Ive seen is 35$ US to unlock that phone from the Orange network