Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

I have a tmobile account. Can i tell if my texts to an

Customer Question

hi - i have a tmobile account. Can i tell if my texts to an AT&T number are blocked?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!
Unfortunately not! Unlike email accounts that block other email address (there is a returned email notice), there is nothing for text messages.
There is one way to try and see if a number has you blocked -- You can call the number and see if it rings normally or if it rings once then brings you to an unavailable message. If you get the unavailable/error message, you can call from a different phone number and see if that gets the same message. If the other number does not get that message then you have been blocked.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks!
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome!
Please use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.