Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Cell Phone Expert
62741268

How can I download the pictures off my LG phone? I have a 236c LG phone with Trac Phone.

Customer Question

Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Randy***** CellTech replied 1 year ago.
In order to connect your phone to your PC, you must download and install the latest driver below to you PC. Please select "Run" when prompted. When you are finished continue to step 2.>>PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE DOWNLOAD<<
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Randy. I have downloaded this twice, then plugged my cell phone in and nothing happens. I can't find anything to click on to get it started. I'm using Windows XP. Any suggestions ??---------Slick
Okay, sorry about that. I will open the question and let the other experts take a look at it. Thank you for your patience.