Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Cell Phone Expert
62741268

My son took my sd card out of my note 3 and it is now requiring

Customer Question

My son took my sd card out of my note 3 and it is now requiring a password ***** of the pattern I had stored. I NEED THE INFO THAT IS ON THIS PHONE!!!
How can I bypass this password ***** I have NO idea what the password ***** be. I CANNOT do a hard reset. I WILL keep looking for an answer. It's that important. Thanks.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Randy***** CellTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is***** will assist you. I am sorry to hear that happened. If you have a google account connected to the phone you can use android device manager to reset the password>>go to..https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager then sign in with your google account and password. Then choose lock, then google will ask you to create a new password. Then you can use that password ***** unlock your screen on the Samsung.
*
.
.
Was this step helpful? Please reply if you need more help.
.
.
.
.
.
Please let me know if this does not work for you or if you need any other assistance.
.
.
.
After we have your issue resolved please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It locked my note 4 which I am using, which has a different email. Thankfully I can still use it, but it scared the crap out of me and it did not unlock my note 3.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please help. I can't afford this.
okay, did it have the note 3 in the list on the device manager screen. You can select the drop down arrow to see the list of devices.
>>