Carl L
Carl L, Master Technician
Experience:  Current Electronics Shop Owner and Master Technician in FL.
27991594

I have a new email address and forgot my old password.my iphone

Customer Question

i have a new email address and forgot my old password.my iphone 5 keeps bringing up my old email therefore i cant access my icloud,email,etc....
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Carl L replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to Just Answer, a Question and Answer Company. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.You will need to use the password ***** option to remove the old iCloud account. Apple has this really locked down! You can restore the phone back to factory but it will require you to enter in the iCloud Account ID and Password ***** you can use it. It's what we call iCloud Locked. If you can't reset your password, contact Apple Care and provide them with the email address along with any other personal information that you can give them. An Apple Account required a Credit Card to create so providing them with that information will be a sure thing to resetting the password. I hope this helps!