Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I have an iPhone 6 Every time I plug my phone into the

Customer Question

Hi, I have an iPhone 6
Every time I plug my phone into the USB in my car, to charge. The music starts playing automatically. How do I stop that?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
There is no option on iPhone to stop Auto Play. Some sterio sets of the car send AutoPlay commands to the phone to play when it connects.
When it starts, open the Music app on your iPhone. Tap pause.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Obviously I know how to stop the music once it is on. Let me ask you this: How do I delete all the music on my iPhone, so that there is nothing to play?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Goto Settings > General > Usage. Tap Manage Storage. Tap Music. Tap Edit and tap Tap on the red minus (-) icon next to all music. This will delete all musics from your iPhone.
You may still see purchased songs on the Music, but they are on iCloud not on your iPhone. So to disable that, goto Setting > Musics and turn off Show All Music. That should do it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Under Manage Storage an option for "Music" is not showing up.

Please tell me how to delete all music from iCloud, etc. I do not need any MP3s anymore.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay. Open Musics app and tap Albums. Swipe left on the album and you will the Delete button. Tap it to delete.
You can't delete it from iCloud. Goto Setting > Musics and turn off Show All Music. That will prevent showing iCloud musics.