Richard, Technician
Experience:  Cell / Smart phone problem solver for over 15 years
32989067

My lg g2 phone screen is cracked and does not work in the lower

Customer Question

my lg g2 phone screen is cracked and does not work in the lower half. is there any way without replacing the screen that I can still use this phone?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is Richard.
If the screen does not work then it is not possible sorry. With these phones, the screen is the only method of control. There are apps available where you can control the phone via for instance your computer, but this all needs to be set up on the phone while it is working to be usable. Plus you need to at least press on the app in order to start it (so for you it would have had to be in the top half).
But for your current situation it is not possible sorry. But your data is safe, and a repair of the screen is not a big issue. There is a company on my link below that can do this for you and you send the phone into them, they replace the screen and send it back to you with your data all in tact.
Click me to open
They are pretty cost effective and very reliable
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen or smiley faces, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you