Richard, Technician
Experience:  Cell / Smart phone problem solver for over 15 years
32989067

I have a casio c751 that contains text messages that are important

Customer Question

i have a casio c751 that contains text messages that are important for an upcoming court case. The screen on this phone has blanked out therefore the messages are not able to be seen. calls can be made and answered which leads me to the conclusion that only the display is malfunctioning is there a way for me to retrive these messages
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is Richard.
Is there a sim card in the phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No.... It is a verizon phone
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, the only option then you have is to have the screen replaced, which is not going to impact on the text messages.
As you have no SIM card we cant use a sim card reader to get them on the computer.
And as its not a Samsung or iPhone there is no software you can use to retrieve them. I don't wish to paint such a grim picture, I am just giving the facts.
The only way is to have the screen replaced and you will then be able to access and view the messages again.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where can such a repair be done? Do you know of anyone that performs repairs on " flip phones" ?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Any good cell phone repair store can do this.
Or online Mission Repair can do this (you send it in and they send it back)
You can see this here
http://www.missionrepair.com/Casio_Cell_Phones_s/851.htm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see smartphone style repairs listed but I have had no luck finding a servicer that is willing to perform a repair on a flip style phone.....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I got a working c751 and mimicked the keystrokes to the broken phone is there a way to send them to another device?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I dont understand this last message.
The link I give takes you direct to ordering the repair for the screen for your phone. I am not sure the trouble having but if its easier you can call them on(###) ###-####to organise this.
Technically yes you could, if you can remember the order of the messages and get hold of a C751.