Joe
Joe, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Electronics has been my highest study connections and repair
20508815

My service was cancelled due to lack of payment. Ive paid the

Customer Question

My service was cancelled due to lack of payment. Ive paid the bill and had the service restored but i am still unable to make outgoing calls. I have turned off my phone and turned it back on. i called form another phone and the tech told me to just turn it off again. everything else is working except outgoing calls.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
Without the make and model of the phone I cannot provide info directly related to the model in terms of specifics however what I can do is explain that instead of turning off I would suggest resetting the phone (soft reset) and or remove battery and put back in (again depends on phone) if that does not work then you would need to contact your service provider as there is either a problem with the phone or a problem with your account or the service of which both require your service provider being directly contacted.
If you can provide exact phone model I can provide more info such as exactly how to reset or remove battery or other checks.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.