Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I powered off my droid last night and it was plugged into the

Customer Question

I powered off my droid last night and it was plugged into the charger. this morning I can not get it to turn on. I have a black screen, what can I do?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
You can reset it. Press and hold down Power button for 10-15 seconds and this will turn it off. Then turn it on.
If that didn't work, press and hold down both Volume Down and Power at same time for 10-15 seconds and it should reboot.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually already figured it out after going to the Verizon website. Consider my $15 a donation
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
You don't have to pay if you are not satisfied. You can contact *****@******.*** for refund. Best Regards,Ashik
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
You don't have to pay if you are not satisfied. You can contact support @ justanswer.com for refund. Best Regards,Ashik
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
You don't have to pay if you are not satisfied. You can contact support @ justanswer.com for refund. If you want to pay, then you can rate me positively as OK Service or Higher. If you don't want to pay, then you don't have to rate anything. Have a great day,Ashik