Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  More than 3 years of using and giving tech support for apple products.
51110040

My I phone is not charging when connected to charger

Customer Question

my I phone is not charging when connected to charger
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 2 years ago.
HiI am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.How long have you been facing this issue? Have you tried with different USB cables?Let's try a reset first. Press and hold the power button and the home button together until you see an apple logo. Now try to charge the iphone.If it still does not charge, let's restore the iphone. Open itunes in the computer and connect the iphone to the computer. Your iphone would now be listed in itunes. Click on "restore iphone". Once the restore is complete, select the option "restore from backup" and choose the latest backup.Let me know whether that resolves your issue.Thank YouVinod