How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Technician
Category: Cell Phones
Satisfied Customers: 36132
Experience:  Cell / Smart phone problem solver for over 15 years
Type Your Cell Phones Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an ancient tracfone and my airtime expired the 19th.

This answer was rated:

I have an ancient tracfone and my airtime expired the 19th. I still have 183 units. I want to purchase the LG840G with triple minutes for life and transfer my current cell number and remaining units to the 840. Can I do this? How do I do this? Can I text on the 840? My cell number is XXXXX Can you help me, please? Thank you. Cheryl Litchfield
Thanks for your Question. My name is Richard.

Yes you can do this and it can be done online.

go to my link below and select

"Transfer my number and service from one TracFone to another."

Click Me

then click Next and follow the onscreen instructions.

If you prefer, you can also call 1 - 800 - 867 - 7183 and have a support representative do this for you.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard and 3 other Cell Phones Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you kindly!

Your most welcome Cheryl!