Andy, Electronics & Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yrs exp. MS Electrical Engg. Design Engineer. SEO, Cust. support
16465236

I want to copy deleted text messages from LG Cosmos2 to my

I want to copy deleted text messages from LG Cosmos2 to my PC, is that possible?

I am Andy and I will be glad to help you out with your issue today.

Please note that once you delete a message from the phone, it gets permanently deleted from the internal memory of the phone and cannot be retrieved.

I am very sorry for giving you bad news, but unfortunately this is the only honest answer.

Let me know if you need further information via the REPLY TO EXPERT button.

Please go ahead and RATE this answer with SMILEY face (GOOD / EXCELLENT) so that I get credited for my answer through this website.

Thanks and take care!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

there is or was a product on the market called a sim cars reader. it said that deleted messages could be read from the phones sim card. is this incorrect? can u suggest a good software for spying on a phone? i need to know what is going on with one of my children is the reason i ask my husband and i pay for the cellphone bill and could take the pnone away but that wold not solve the problem.

If your phone has a SIM card and if the messages are stored on the SIM card than they can be retrieved from the SIM card.

But if your phone is cdma OR if messages are not stored in the SIM card than they cannot be retrieved.

By default, messages are stored in Phone's internal memory and not in SIM card.

You can get sim card reader on Ebay.com or you may try amazon.com too.

About your others new questions about spying software, we can continue with that only after you RATE this answer with SMILEY face (GOOD / EXCELLENT) so that I get credited for my answer through this website.

This question will not close after you give positive rating, don't worry.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Andy.

You mentioned if your phone is "cdma" what is that?

Is it possible to set the phone so that messages are saved to the SIM card?

And give me any spy software info you have on this particular phone. I've researched online but I always hate to spend the money and get something that won't work on this type and model of phone.

Who is your mobile phone service provider ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Verizon

In that case your phone is cdma and does not have a SIM card.

Thanks and take care!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Andy, the phone DOES have a SIM card, I have looked at it.

Is there somewhere in the phone that I can see if the phone is set to save text messages to the SIM card or not? Before I purchase a SIM card reader?

RETRACT.........I'm embarrassed ! I gave you the wrong phone model. We only have 5, and I picked out the wrong one on the Verizon Wireless page.

I'm so sorry, it's a Samsung Convoy. OMG, I'm so sorry for the error !

So, does your Samsung has a SIM card ?

You can get the sim card reader for just $3.3 from this ebay seller :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-Cell-Phone-Sim-Card-Reader-/190823697919?pt=SIM_Cards&hash=item2c6dfa8dff

You can check out the settings in the phone. But on this model I am not sure if there would be an option like this ... and default would be phone memory.

Thanks and take care!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did try to rate your response and I got a message that I already did (?).....But Thank you, you have been very helpful.

Ok, so what can you tell me about cell phone spy ware? Does it actually work? Which is best?

How hard is it to install? (I'm pretty non-technical)

Please click on the link below :
http://www.justanswer.com/electronics/expert-andy/

and post your question about spyware there.

Thank you,