Randy
Randy, Customer Service
Experience:  Cell Phone Expert
62741268

I have a LG840G cell Tracfone and would like to setup browser

I have a LG840G cell Tracfone and would like to setup browser for web search.
My wi-fi can connect OK. I use comcast for my PC internet connectio + TV usage.
I beleive the browser settings are somehow incorrect

My name is Joe
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.
Hello, thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today and providing you with the best answer possible.
To Access the Browser and Check for Connectivity for Browser and Content Download
1.

From the main screen, tap the "Applications" icon.

2.

Tap the "Browser" icon. You will be connected to the Mobile Web.

3.

To exit the browser, press the HOME key, then tap "Yes."

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Randy, I keep getting connection failed!!!!!!!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Randy I just replied pls chk

Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.

Do you know your network name and password?
If yes, please follow these steps. If you need help with the network name and password XXXXX let me know the name of brand name and model number of your router/modem.
Also please let me know if you have a computer connected wireless, if you do let me know the operating system.
Try this on your LG.
In the Home screen, open the notification drawer and touch or you can
also access from the apps screen.
Then drag the round button to the right to turn on Wi-Fi functionality to
connect to available Wi-Fi networks.
Choose the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to. If you see a lock symbol , you will need to enter a password XXXXX connect.

Randy, Customer Service
Experience: Cell Phone Expert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your help!!! I fialed to turn Wi-fi before

Thank You ! Im quitting now

Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.
Thats great!Laughing
Please remember to rate my answer POSITIVELY. If you need more assistance please let me know. Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for answers, It worked and my problem is solved.

Thank You Again

Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome!