Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit , Cell Phone Tech.
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service
63849745

Need a PUK code for Verizon Wireless

Customer Question

HOW TO FIND A PUK CODE FOR VERIZON WIRELESS

I entered a 4 digit number that I thought was going to be my passcode. I did not know what a puck code was obviously. Then I was told to enter a 8 digit sim puk code.

Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.

Welcome!

I will be working with you today to help resolve your problem.

There are 2 ways to obtain Verizon PUK code: Solution A. 1. Go to the webpage below - click here. Select "Sing in/Register". Verizon Wireless PUK Code

2. Enter the 10-digit of your mobile number and password ***** click Sign In. To register account, click Register then follow the step-by-step instructions.

3. Go to My Verizon > View All (under My Device). 4. Click Unlock SIM (PUK) Now (under Device Actions). 5. The default PUK key will be displayed. Solution B. If you have problem to register Verizon account or any other problem using their website please contact 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966) and one of representatives will provide you with the PUK code.