Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Cell Phone Tech.
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service
63849745

need puk code for net 10 samsung s390g

Customer Question

need puk code for net 10 samsung s390g
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 4 years ago.
Welcome!

My nickname is Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Who is your cell phone provider?

Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

net 10

Hi Christine,

Thanks for the reply.

A PUK or 'Personal Unlocking Key' is a security feature on most mobile devices that protects your SIM card data.

If you try PIN code more than few predefined number of times your phone will ask for PUK code which is specific for each and every mobile number.

NET10 provider have only call customer service, they don't have online service where you can obtain your PUK code. You will have to contact 1-877-TEN-CENT (1-877-836-2368) where one of the representatives will provide you with the PUK code.

Do not try PUK code many times or else your SIM card will be blocked and you will need a new SIM.

Please note that we at JustAnswer.com are not connected with NET10 provider, for that reason I don't have access to their system.

If you are not satisfied with my personal service (my effort to help) or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record (very damaging for me). Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button (just write "I'm not satisfied") and I'll connect your with our refund office.

Kind Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i am not satisfied

Thanks for the reply Christine.

To request a refund, please click the following link: click here

Thanks for using our service.