Richard, Technician
Experience:  Cell / Smart phone problem solver for over 15 years
32989067

How do i download pictures from my lg dumb phone. It is the

How do i download pictures from my lg dumb phone. It is the style that flips open from side to side and has a fixed keyboard on the back section. I can see no model number. I do not have data on the phone and the number is XXXXX longer associated with this phone as I have upgraded and am trying to clean this phone.
Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Without the model it is hard. But can you tell me if it has Bluetooth?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes
Perfect

What version of windows do you have and what is the make and model of the computer?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
vista hp laptop
Thanks

Please do the following

Click the Start button , click Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Bluetooth Devices.
Click the device that you want to change, and then click Properties.

Do any of the following:

In the Bluetooth Devices dialog box, click the Options tab, and then select the Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer check box.

Then In the Bluetooth Devices dialog box, click the Options tab, and then select the Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer check box.

Then click the Options tab, and then select the Alert me when a new Bluetooth device wants to connect check box.

On the phone, turn on Bluetooth.

Go to the Picture and look to SEND it. Then choose via Bluetooth. The Computer should be listed. Select this.

Then on the computer it will ask if you want to accept the file. Say yes and the Picture will be transferred to the computer.

If you have any difficulties, please let me know on which step you had the problem.

Thanks