Richard, Technician
Experience:  Cell / Smart phone problem solver for over 15 years
32989067

What is the network lock control key for T-Mobile. Samsung

Customer Question

What is the network lock control key for T-Mobile. Samsung galaxy. S
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

TGo clarify, you wish to unlock the phone so it can be used on other networks rather then T-Mobile?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
what information do u need from me
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
To clarify, you wish to unlock the phone so it can be used on other networks rather then T-Mobile?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thank you

What you need is a carrier unlock code from a carrier reseller

What it is going to allow you to do is unlock the phone so that you can use it on any network worldwide

The best reseller is via this webstie

http://unlockcell.net/

If you have any difficulties (it is very straight forward and they will provide you the instructions step by step), please do not hesitate to let me know.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I need the code from you can u help me
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
I am sorry but only the reseller can provide this.

We are not able to. We are only a Information Service center providing answers and information on questions such as yours.

I see you did rate my service as poorly. Please understand I can only provide accurate answers that are possible. If I could somehow give you the code I would not hesitate to do so.

I really hope you see this and would appreciate if you could reconsider your Poor rating of the service I gave to you.

Thank You
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
How do you unlock the sim card to read any sim on any network it is a LG doubleplay Lg-c729 imei# 012827000460545 and it is t-mobile service
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Hi there,

I see you rated my service as poor even though I provided you the answer.

I will repeat the answer for you

The best reseller is via this webstie

http://unlockcell.net/

Before you rate me yet again as providing you Bad Service, can you please tell me why you feel this is the case?