Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech , Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Cell Phone Expert
62741268

my net10 LG TRAC PHONE IS STUCK ON PUK CODE AND I ONLY HAVE

Customer Question

my net10 LG TRAC PHONE IS STUCK ON PUK CODE AND I ONLY HAVE 4 CHANCES REMAINING-WHAT CAN I DO?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Randy***** CellTech replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.
I am sorry this has happened, I will do my best to get your LG working for you again.

Please go to the tracfone support page by clicking the link below and enter your phones serial number.After you enter the serial number you will see an option for PUK codes, simply click on Continue and then follow the needed steps. http://www.tracfone.com/case_select_acti…

.

.

Remember, if for any reason you’re unsatisfied, we can continue our conversation until you’ve received the information you’re looking for. If I haven’t answered your question, please let me know and I’ll be happy to answer any other follow-up questions you might have.