Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Cell Phone Expert

My iPhone 4 cant make outgoing calls and all incoming calls

My iPhone 4 can't make outgoing calls and all incoming calls are immediately transferred to message minder. ???
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Randy***** CellTech replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.
This is could be a glitch in the software and the iPhone needs to reboot, lets try and force a reboot. Hold the Power button and the Home button down at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release the buttons and allow your iPhone to reboot, then it will be ready for use again. I hope that this has helped you to correct the problem, If not , I will be glad to provide another solution.
Remember, if for any reason you’re unsatisfied, we can continue our conversation until you’ve received the information you’re looking for. If I haven’t answered your question, please let me know and I’ll be happy to answer any other follow-up questions you might have.
Hello again John,
I hope everything is still going well with your iPhone, please let me know if I can be of any assistance

I will be glad to answer any follow up questions you may have.
It has been a pleasure to work with you. Thank you very much !