Richard, Technician
Experience:  Cell / Smart phone problem solver for over 15 years
32989067

how do i unlock my lg l55c ,i have forgot my pass word.

Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

The only way to bypass this is to hard reset the device.

This is going to clear all the data on the phone, but it is the only way sorry.

To do this

Turn the power off. If your LG Optimus One is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
Hold the Home and Volume Down button
Press and hold the Power button until the device turns on
Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your device

If you encounter any difficulties, please do not hesitate to let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it still is lock up onto many pattern attempts.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Did you follow the onscreen instructions and choose to reset the device?

This will remove it for you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it come right back to the same screen
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, enter in the incorrect pattern 10 times

does it then request your GMail password XXXXX will also unlock it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes, and my grandchild forgot her password XXXXX
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

Ok, this should work, can you clarify, do you get to a menu to choose reset?

Turn the power off.
Hold the Home and Volume Down button
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no it goes right back to to many pattern attempts.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, then I am really sorry but your Operating System has become corrupted

This process always works

I know this isn't the best answer, but without the process, the Pattern or the GMail password, you will have to take it into the shop to have them remove it there for you

I am really sorry about this, and if you require any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Richard, Technician
Experience: Cell / Smart phone problem solver for over 15 years