Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Cell Phone Expert
62741268

how can i change from one tracfone to another and use my original

how can i change from one tracfone to another and use my original sim card?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Randy***** CellTech replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.
Yes, you can transfer the minutes and phone number into your other TracFone by going to the "Activate/Reactivate Phone"PLEASE CLICK HERE
and select Transfer my number and service from one TracFone to another. "Existing TracFone Customer". You can also contact Your Customer Care Center at 1-800-867-7183 so that a representative can transfer that information.
.
.
If you have any further questions, please let me know... If I have helped you today Please press the Accept Button(or the Smiley Face if prompted )SmileAnd then click Submit.
Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Randy, apparently I have misunderstood what TF is asking of me. My answers to their question for SSN "fAILED" and i am currently awaiting for a customer rep to help me.

Okay, sometimes the process can be difficult. Please allow the customer representative to walk you through the steps, and they will also activate the phone for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
and if the cust rep speaks poor english?
I am sorry for that, you can call back and get another one. 1-800-867-7183
I hope everything is still going well with your Tracphone, let me know if I can be of any assistance

I will be glad to answer any follow up questions you may have.
It has been a pleasure to work with you. Thank you very much !