Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit , Cell Phone Tech.
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service
63849745

how can I view deleted text messages from my inactive tracfone

Customer Question

how can I view deleted text messages from my inactive tracfone motorola 408g's sim. I inserted it into my LG tracfone and it is asking for the SIM lock Code-1. What might that be?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!

My nickname is Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

"SIM lock Code-1" appears when SIM card on your phone is invalid or rejected because it is either associated to another TracFone. If it is possible that you may have placed the SIM card from another phone into your TracFone, please replace it with the SIM card originally included with your phone.

Unfortunately, you can't vies deleted messages. You can try to recover it with some of the recovering software, but that's not "easy, fast and cheap" and they do not guarantee that messages will be 100% recovered.

Please let me know if you need more information. Thanks!