Freddy M.
Freddy M., Cell Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

How do I download photos from my LG420g to my computer?

Customer Question

Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Randy***** CellTech replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.
Please click here to install driver for your PC. Click here to download your mobile driver
Then connect your LG420G to the PC with usb cable, then from your phone menu

Go to the folder that contains the images, from there you will have options to transfer images.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I had already downloded LG's Unitedmobiledriver_S4981MAN36AP22 & installed it (tried that 2X). No prompts come up on my computerm & the phone only has "Send" & "Bluetooth" options. The send is apparently only to connect to intertnet.
Try this please. CLICK HERE
Let me know if it works please.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It says the drivers are installed, but I still can't find any way to actually download the pictures!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Tech's answer didn't solve problem; after spending all afternoon waiting & trying
"solutions" that didn't solve the problem, I had to give up
You can transfer your pictures from your phone to PC via Bluetooth.If your PC does not have Bluetooth you can get a Bluetooth adapter. You must turn on the Bluetooth connection on your LG420G and pair it with your PC.

Here are the steps once your phone and PC are communicating:

After installing the adapter, you have to pair the PC with your phone. Turn on Bluetooth connection on your phone:To pair it with your PC, on your LG 420g and go to Settings --> Connection --> Bluetooth and set it to "On". Make the phone visible to your PC:Again go to Settings --> Connection --> Bluetooth --> Settings --> My Visibility and set it to Visible.3. Go to your PC's bluetooth settings and add the LG 420g.With my adapter on my Windows laptop, I have to choose "Add a Device". The LG 420g appears as an option. When you click on it, you will get a passcode which you have to enter into the phone. On the phone a prompt appears to add the passcode. Once you add the passcode the phone it will take a few moments to add the device after which you should get a prompt that the "Device is now ready". .Now on your LG 420g you can go to My Folder --> Pictures and select a picture. Then select Options --> Send --> Bluetooth and select the paired device (your PC). The file should then get transferred to your Bluetooth Exchange folder (your PC may first ask for permission to grant the transfer request).5. View photos on Pc you should now be able to go to your Bluetooth exchange folder and view the file.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I knew about Bluetooth or sending photos via phone message before I asked ? of you. Since I have to pay by the minute to send photos this way, & our computers don't have bluetooth capability, these methods are too expensive!

Your "answers" are not acceptable!

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
What version of windows or mac is on your computer?