Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Cell Phone Expert
62741268

I have bought a new tracfone (same #) Can I transfer my address

I have bought a new tracfone (same #) Can I transfer my address book to the new phone?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Randy***** CellTech replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.
What is the model # XXXXX your new Tracphone?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

samsung do not see model # XXXXX phone

1. Okay try this please...
  2. Bluetooth

• 1

Turn on the Bluetooth capabilities on both phone, then access your "Settings" menu followed by "Connection">"Wireless">"Bluetooth">"New Device" to begin pairing the devices.

• 2

Wait for the other phone nickname to populate in the Bluetooth menu. Select the option to pair the phones. You may be prompted to enter the other phone's passcode, if one has been established.

• 3

Open your "Contacts" application and press the "Options" or "Menu" button.

• 4

Press the "Menu" key and select the option to select your contacts. You can select individual contacts or all of your contacts at once.

• 5

Press the "Menu" or "Options" key again and select the option "Send via Bluetooth." Wait for the address book to transfer onto the other phone.

SIM Card

• 6

• 7

Press the "Menu" button and select the option to select your contacts. You can select individual contacts or all of your contacts at once.

• 8

Press the "Menu" or "Options" key again and select the option "Copy to" followed by "SIM Card." Wait for the address book to transfer to the SIM card.

• 9

Power off your phone and remove the battery. Locate the SIM card slot and remove the SIM card.

Insert the SIM card into the SIM card slot on the other phone. Power on the other phone and launch the "Contacts" application.

• 10

Press the "Menu" or "Options" key and select the option "Copy Contacts." Select the option "From SIM card to Phone" when prompted to do so. Wait for the contacts to be transferred from your SIM card to the memory on your new phone.

• ,
    • ,
    • If you have any further questions, please let me know... If I have helped you today Please press the Accept Button(or the Smiley Face if prompted ) Laughing And then click Submit.Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
I hope everything is still going well, let me know if I can be of any assistance

I will be glad to answer any follow up questions you may have.
It has been a pleasure to work with you. Thank you very much !