Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Cell Phone Tech.
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service
63849745

phone locked too many tries and forgot email and password

Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!

My nickname is Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Please tell me what is the full brand and model name of your phone?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

motorola bh5x droid

BH5X is battery model, so I'm not sure that procedure I'll provide you will work for the first time.
.
Please do not relist your question, before we find a solution for your problem.
.
You will have to perform a factory reset of the device. Resetting will DELETE ALL DATA, including downloaded applications, and reset the phone back to the state before you turned on the phone for the first time.

1. Turn off the Droid. Remove and re-insert battery.
2. Open the physical keyboard and press the X key while pressing and holding the Power Button (X key + Power - press and hold). The device will turn on, keep holding these two buttons until a yellow triangle appears.
3. Press the Volume Up and then the Camera button at the same time to get a menu to come up.
4. Select wipe data/factory reset.
5. Select Yes -- delete all user data.
.
Please let me know if that work. If not, I'll provide you with the next step. Do not accept my question if your problem is not resolved. Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Verison offered this to me at no charge, they connected me to Google to fix without having to loose contacts
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Verison offered this to me at no charge, they connected me to Google to be fixed without having to loose all of the data
You will not lose your contacts, there are usually stored on the SIM card. If your Google account is synced to your device, your contacts, calendar, etc. will be re-synced to the device after you run the initial setup again as long as you sign in with the same Google/Gmail account. Any apps you have paid for, you can get back after you reset the device by opening the Market, pressing Menu on the phone and choosing "My Apps". You said that you forgot your email and password so that can be problem with the sync.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

how long dose it take for the triangle to come on

About 10-15 seconds. Please check the video instruction if you have problem with the procedure.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i forgot my google account .how can i get a new one?because i am locked out of my phone at this time .

Please check the link below to open a new google account:
Create a new Google Account