Nick H.
Nick H., Phones Specialist
Experience:  Sr Phone Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop

how can I download pictures from my LG phone to my PC?

Customer Question

Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Nick H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer.com.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX X will assist you with your issues.

You can use an USB cable and connect your phone to the computer. See if your computer will auto detect and install the software. If it does, you will see the phone as USB drive in Computer.

If not, you will need to use the CD that came with your phone to install the application and do the transfer from using that application.

Please let me know if that worked out for you or not. Thank you.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE BOOKMARK THIS PAGE FOR FUTURE VISITS AND REFERENCE. Windows: Ctrl + D to save to favorites. Mac: click Bookmarks->add to bookmarks.

Please click ACCEPT MY ANSWER ONLY IF IT IS HELPFUL AND YOUR PROBLEM(S) SOLVED so I can get credit for this answer.

Thanks and have a great day!

Feel free to ask me any questions

Nick H., Phones Specialist
Experience: Sr Phone Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My phone did not come with a CD & it does not have a memory chip...
Expert:  Nick H. replied 2 years ago.
What is your phone model? Do you have the USB to connect your LG to computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do have the correct cord USB & & it is connected to the PC
The model number is XXXXX - UN150pp
Expert:  Nick H. replied 2 years ago.
Is your PC using Windows XP Vista or 7?

When you plug in the phone, did you hear any sound? Did you go into Computer or My Computer and see if you see any new hard drive appeared?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I see it now...Now what ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Now the hard drive disappeared after 5 seconds
Expert:  Nick H. replied 2 years ago.
Let me opt out and reopen your question to all experts.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Windows XP
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My PC runs Windows XP
The model number of the phone is LG - UN150pp
I do have the correct cord USB & it is connected to the PC
When I plugged in the phone I heard a sound.
I went into My Computer and saw the new hard drive appear
The new hard drive disappeared after 5 seconds...

Now what?

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly

Expert:  Wireless Dave replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thanks for your patience.

Since it is not a smart phone, you will need some software on your PC to interface it with the cell phone. LG makes something called LG Phone Tools, which can be downloaded. This should allow you to transfer your pictures and manage the phone itself.

http://www.lg.com/us/support-mobile/lg-UN150