Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Cell Phone Tech.
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service
63849745

how can i retrieve deleted numbers from my phone

Customer Question

Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!

My nickname is Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Unfortunately, the deleted numbers can not be retrieved. You can try to recover it with some of the recovering software, but that's not "easy, fast and cheap" and they do not guarantee that numbers will be 100% retrieved. Some providers can help you recover your deleted numbers, contact your provider for more information (contact 1-800-867-7183, where one of Tracfone customer service representatives will assist you). I know this is not the answer that you want to hear but unfortunately there is no way to retrieve deleted numbers.

If you are satisfied with my answer, please do not forget to click "Accept" button, as this is the only way I am credited for helping you.

Thanks for using JustAnswer!