Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Cell Phone Tech.
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service
63849745

How to bold and underline text on iPhone 4S?

How do I bold & underline text on my iPhone 4S?

Welcome to JustAnswer!

Tap and hold select and the available options will appear as soon you've made the selection: Cut/Copy/Replace/Bold Italic Underline/Quote Level.

Check this picture please clik here

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I looked @ the picture, tried to tap & hold select, but couldn’t locate BIU commands.
1. Select the text you want to edit by pressing and holding until the little magnifying lens shows up.
2. Hit “select”
3. Touch the arrow > to scroll past the “cut/copy” options
4. Hit the “B I U” icon:
5. Select whether you want bold, italic or underline. The options stay until you have chosen all the editing you want on that selection.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
am having trouble specifying the text i want to bui. i get the magnifier ok, but i cannot id the exact liniage i want to highlight
Select a word by double-tapping it, and select more or less text by dragging the grab points. Then tap to cut, copy, or paste.
Check the picture bellow please:
Click here
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
am getting there...am having trouble moving drag points...can only highlight one word, not a sentence or phrase

Just press and hold the grab points and move it. Left grab points move to the left or up. Right grab points move to the right or down. That way you choose the beginning and the end of the text.