Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Cell Phone Tech.
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service
63849745

how do i download photos and text messages from my zte mobile

how do i download photos and text messages from my zte mobile to my computer.computer runs window 7
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Eric replied 4 years ago.

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions and get your problem resolved!

Can you tell me the model number for your phone. It'll be on the phone under the battery.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
model no F165 hsdpa mobile phone bought about 22/01/2008 i did not know it was android
Expert:  Eric replied 4 years ago.

Its not an Android Phone. I am going to have this moved to the cellphones category.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok how long do you think it will take for an answer thank you
Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
hi danielle -mod .eric advised me he would have to move my question over to the cell phones catergory.im still awaiting a reply.my computer is running windows 7.i have pluggled my mobile into the computer and downloaded a driver but still unable to get the ifo out of the mobile phone

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thanks for letting me know
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!

My nickname is Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Follow the process below:
Remember: Do not connect your phone to your PC until the software has been installed.

Install JoinMe software. You can download it here
---- Follow the prompts to install the software
---- Wait for the installation to finish
---- Connect your handset to the computer using the supplied USB cable
---- The computer will automatically install the drivers
---- Once the installation is complete launch Join Me by double clicking the desktop icon.

To copy a pictures from the handset to your computer:

1. Launch JoinME and 'Connect' to your handset.
2. Select the Media tab on JoinME.
3. Double click 'My Phone' in the bottom left hand corner.
4. Double click Photos then double click My Pictures to open up the folders.
5. Select your chosen file from the right hand panel and click on the file to highlight it.
6. Drag the file to your chosen destination (eg. My Documents) or right click and choose Copy.
7. When the destination folder is highlighted release the mouse button to drop the file into the folder, or select the destination folder and then right click and choose Paste.
8. The program will copy the file from the handset to the computer folder selected.

To transfer contacts select the appropriate folder on the media tab and follow the same procedure above.

Thanks for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
hi kriptokrip i went to join me web site unable to find my model phone zte F165 they show current models.mine is about 4 years old
What is the model name of your phone?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ZTE HSDPA MOBILE PHONE Model F165 that info is on the phone under the battery
There is a problem because I can't access ZTE website. They have limitation "This site is for Australia and New Zealand customers only. All other countries are blocked". Can you please check this link to download JoinMe - click here. Thanks!
Kriptokrit, Cell Phone Tech.
Experience: Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service