bamurphy3, Customer Service
Experience:  Over two years experience in servicing Android, and Apple devices, as well as other wireless

Need sim card location in Samsung Verizon model schu350

i cannot seem to find the sim card location in samsung verizon model schu350. I understand that some phones do not have sim cards. I have removed the battery and cannot find a sim card or even a place that holds the sim card. im not very experienced with this stuff. my daughter gave me her old cell phone which is lg at&t model and she says that you can change sim cards between phones....I cant locate it to change it???
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  bamurphy3 replied 4 years ago.

She is correct in that you can change sim cards between phones that are compatible to use them. The Verizon sch u 350 is not however. None of the 3G Verizon phones use sim cards. Hope this helps!