Brandon M.
Brandon M., Systems Admin
Experience:  Work with Blackberries, iPhones and Android devices daily for use with Exchange
12024030

Can a US Cellular Mesmerize CDMA Phone be Flashed to Straight

Can a US Cellular Mesmerize CDMA Phone be Flashed to Straight Talk. If so, Could you e-mail me the How To Info
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 4 years ago.

BeBoo :

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, a paid expert support site. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be glad to assist you with your issue.

BeBoo :

A network engineer would have to reprogram the phone and Straight Talk and US Cellular will not help you with this.

BeBoo :

You can try to call Straight Talk and ask them how to reprogram (use that word) your phone to work on their network.

Customer:

Could you send me All the Required Information to Reprogram my Galaxy S phone--What Programs will be needed, etc.