Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  More than 3 years of using and giving tech support for apple products.
51110040

my iphone 4s is disabled and the voice over is on and i dont

my iphone 4s is disabled and the voice over is on and i dont know how to turn it off everytime i put my pin in it jus makes me wait longer and longer
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 2 years ago.

I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

If the phone is disabled, the only way to get out of it, is to restore the phone to factory settings.

Open itunes in the computer and connect the iphone. Now, on the iPhone, press and hold the power button and the home button together until you see an apple logo. The very moment you see the apple, let go off the power button, but keep on holding the home button for another 10-15 sec. Your computer should now give a message that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode and needs to be restored.

Restore the iPhone now and finally, select the option "set up as a new iPhone"

Let me know if you have any difficulty

Thank You
Vinod
Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience: More than 3 years of using and giving tech support for apple products.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i havnt tried it yet so i dont know if its going to work...
no problem....take your time....click on accept only after your issue is resolved
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it didnt help me i'm not good wit computers but its fixed now i phone a friend but not wit my iphone??? thanks for your help that didnt help me....
good to know that it is fixed anyway....:) you have a great day!!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

so how mush does this cost if i accept

I think it is around 18 USD. I won't recommend you to click on accept as your issue was not resolved through my help.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.