Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!

i have an lg p970 that locked me out due to too many pattern

Customer Question

i have an lg p970 that locked me out due to too many pattern attempts. its now asking for a google log on and password. I never set one up. I've tried the LG mobile update recovery but that didnt solve the problem. can you help?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for choosing JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be happy to assist you.

Try a hard reset. Here's how to do it:

1. With the phone off, hold down the Home and Volume Down button together and keep pressing them.

2. Press and hold the Power button until the device powers on

This should bring you the option to hard reset your device, also listed as (wipe device or similar). This will restore the phone to factory state and thus remove your pattern.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about my answer. Also, please note that while you've posted a deposit, you must also click 'accept' in order to close the question and ensure your expert is credited by JustAnswer. There's NO additional charge for clicking accept.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
tried that several times but doesnt work. still asking for google account info due to too many pattern attempts
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 4 years ago.
I'll opt out and allow another expert to assist.