Daniel P.
Daniel P. , Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!
48810790

how do i get photos off my lg800g net10 phone and on my computer

how do i get photos off my lg800g net10 phone and on my computer with a usb cable?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be happy to assist you.

You will need an external memory card in order to transfer pictures from your phone to your PC (unless you send it to your email via a message).

Simply move the pics from the phone's internal memory to the external memory card. Click on the Folder widget on the main screen (or "My Stuff" from the Settings screen), then at the top, look at the tabs - click on the middle one to view the phone's memory contents. Now click on the lower left "notebook-like" icon and then click "Move" and then select the pics you want to move, then click Move. Now it should be highlighting the right tab - the external memory - so choose the folder you want to move the pics to, or create a new folder, or just use the current folder. Now when you connect your USB cable to your phone, your computer will see this external memory card as a new harddrive...Open up "My computer" and locate the new drive and all your pictures should be listed there!

Alternatively, you may send your pictures to your own e-mail address via text message.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about my answer. Also, please note that while you've posted a deposit, you must also click 'accept' in order to close the question and ensure your expert is credited by JustAnswer. There's NO additional charge for clicking accept.

Thanks