Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Experience:  Extensive experience with AT&T and Alltel/Verizon in areas of tech support and consulting!
48810790

I have an older LG Env3 9200 and trying to move pictures to

I have an older LG Env3 9200 and trying to move pictures to computer, what do I need to do? is it even possible?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for choosing JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be happy to assist you.

Do you have a memory card inserted in your device?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes i do
Expert:  Daniel P. replied 4 years ago.
Best way to do this, is to copy or move all your images to your memory card, and then connect your memory card to your computer using an adapter. You can get a memory card adapter for a couple dollars at any electronics store (if you dont have one) and connect it via your USB port and simply transfer your pictures. No USB cable or software needed!

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about my answer. Also, please note that while you've posted a deposit, you must also click 'accept' in order to close the question and ensure your expert is credited by JustAnswer. There's NO additional charge for clicking accept.

Thanks