Engineer John C. , Cell Phones Expert
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and A+ Certified
23822421

How do I hack into my boyfriends text messages and possibly

Customer Question

How do I hack into my boyfriends text messages and possibly record his phone calls from my phone without him knowing? I'm in Missouri and he's in north Carolina.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, I am Engineer John C., welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for asking your question.

That's not possible for free, you can find some ways to do it paying, but that's illegal (it is against your boyfriend's privacy).

And even paying, you need your friend's phone in order to setup the "spy" software.

I wish I could give you better news but that is all there is.

If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid, that's the only way for me to be compensated for my time (Even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us I need you to click Accept for me to be paid from JustAnswer. And even if you have a regular account and see the holding charge in your credit / debit / or PayPal account, I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Thank you

John C.