Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

BlackBerry 9650 wont turn on, slow red light flashing

Customer Question

I have gotten 2 Bold 9650's through my employer in the past 2 months and both have died after the first days use. I have kept them charged. The first one died overnight while on the charger, all I got was a black screen and a slow flashing red light. The second one died similarly 3 days ago. I tried to use it about an hour after activation, and at first it was giving a constant reboot (bar and hourglass) indication, then it abruptly went black, as well. The red flashing sequence is one flash, space, three more flashes, another space, then a final flash, pause, then repeat. A few other facts, the carrier is Verizon and I have a special microsoft outlook program from my employer.
Category: Cell Phones