derrickonline
derrickonline, Information Technology Manager
Experience:  15 years of information technology experience, including mobile computing devices.
22792886

my lg phones touch screen is frozen. I have removed the battery

my lg phone's touch screen is frozen. I have removed the battery and sim card several times, but still no luck unfreezing the screen. Is the battery or the phone faulty?
A non functional touchscreen is typically a result of a bad digitizer. That digitizer responds to touch. Your phone will need a new digitizer. If you have a popular phone you may find a place that will sell you a digitizer or replace it for you. However, LG isn't known for having super popular phones so I suspect you won't find it as easily as say an iPhone. Not the answer you probably wanted to hear but it is the truth no less. Good luck!